Thread: Good professional hosting?

Good professional hosting?

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    What can you say about Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS hosting? Are they reliable?

Registered
    VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and luxhosting.lu are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Zero downtime and excellent customer service!

I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by Libertyvps.net web host, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast. Good web host.

Registered
    Just want to say that libertyvps.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, rockhoster.com is worth trying too as plans are full-featured and cheap.

I'm thinking to move to Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS hosting now.
    Without a doubt, you will make the right decision going with this provider to host your site, big or small!

Registered
    Plans from rockhoster.com and monsterhost.com are worth everyc ent you pay for their services.
    Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.

I had to wait a year before writing my review of hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS to see if there would be any change in the quality of their service.
    Well, I must say they have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time.

I have used this cheap web hosting. Despite of their prices I find their services really great and I recommend them.

Registered
    VPS plans from netshop-isp.com.c and luxhosting.lu are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
    Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.