Thread: Premium web hosting solutions?

Premium web hosting solutions?

Hi,

I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
    Suggestions? What are your views on Hostmines.com "Starter Plan" @ $1 for 1st year solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

I'd highly recommend Hostmines.com $1 web hosting service! The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous.
    Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign-up and transfer were very smooth, and my email has never been better.

Registered
    Have a look at plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com as they are full-feartured and cheap.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I switched from another hosting provider to Hostmines.com web hosting - the support was really helpful.. They did it for Free and I am glad.
    They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver.

Registered
    Plans from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and cheap.
    The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.

I would like to say that hostmines.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. They are always willing to take that extra step. Recommend their linux web hosting.