Thread: Feature-packed server hosting?

Feature-packed server hosting?

I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
    What do you think about hostnamaste.com and kvchosting.net server hosting?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order server hosting solution and these web hosts seem to be good for me.
    Do you know anything about them?

Registered
    Hosting plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with. THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

Have to rely on kvchosting.net tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request. Highly recommended.

I have no hesitation recommending kvchosting.net SSD web server hosting. They deliver what they promise.
    The servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

I host a couple of sites with hostnamaste.com on their Cheap Linux VPS account, and their support has been terrific.

Several days ago I messed up and deleted a database, and then discovered my backup was messed up. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

The techs at hostnamaste.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
    Recommend their Budget Dedicated Server solutions.

Registered
    Have a look at server plans from brixly.uk and luxhosting.lu.
    They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.