Thread: Premium web hosting solutions?

Premium web hosting solutions?

Hi,

I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
    Suggestions? What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

If you ask me, I am so impressed by NetShop-isp.com.cy specials: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/
    I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Registered
    You know QHoster.com and Luxhosting.lu are worth trying.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

No doubt, netshop-isp.com.cy is a great web hosting provider to host your website/s with! Highly Recommended!
    The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.

Registered
    Services from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are full-featured with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

They are offering super cool Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/bl...-cyber-monday/
    I strongly believe that NetShop ISP is really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time.

Registered
    Plans from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are full of useful respources with high uptime and quality support.
    Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

Excellent support, free domain for life, and reasonable pricing... what else can a customer ask for?
    I've stayed with NetShop ISP web host for 2 years and look forward to more years with them. Recommended.

Registered
    Try web hosting from time-tested companies like hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.