Thread: rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk

Registered

rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk

Which VPS should I try - from rockhoster.com or hosting.uk? I want to host a blog.

You can trust rockhoster.com hosting. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features.
    They hosted my WordPress blog for my business for a year and the responsiveness through their customer-service is great.

It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with rockhoster.com hosting, but I can already see great things!
    I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.

Can add that cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting is affordable, the customer service is top notch, and they genuinely care about my little blog out there in Cyber space.
    They have lots of useful tools and they work great. Their support team always gets to my support tickets in a timely manner and being able to call someone 24/7 is a real nicety.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Well, Hostnamaste.com is easy to use OpenVZ VPS hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.

I'm really happy with rockhoster.com almost never any issues.
    Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
    If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.