Thread: Supplements

Registered

Supplements

I am getting older and am starting to experience some pain in my joints and some stamina issues. Anyone use supplements? If so, what do you use? Any topical rubs?

Registered
    Sports and proper nutrition help me. I haven't taken any supplements yet, but I'm starting to think about it.

Registered
    I agree that a proper lifestyle and proper nutrition helps to maintain health and youth. I also played sports, but my joints started to hurt over time, and I could no longer go to the gym. After a while, I began to get sick often, and the previous proper nutrition no longer suited me. Then I already decided to start taking supplements to strengthen my health. I found these supplements on the website https://www.thorne.com/products. Many of my friends also take these pills without hiding them. Now I'm not hiding it either. There's nothing wrong with getting old.

Registered
    Indeed, elderly people often experience a decline in strength and weakened immunity. To restore your vital energy, I advise you to try therapy with Blessed CBD Oil. The course of treatment will help you gain stamina and give you the opportunity to forget about insomnia.

Junior Registered
    As for insomnia, I can recommend modafinil. Helped me a lot