Thread: VPS to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Luxhosting.lu, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

I recommend QHoster.com web hosting solutions to everyone. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

Registered
    VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    They are affordable, dependable, have great software.

I highly recommend hostingsource.com website hosting solutions. They're easy to reach, always write back - I am happy!
    They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!

I moved my personal site to QHoster.com cPanel web hosting and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them.
    Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). Additionally, their response times are exceptional.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and inexpensive.
    Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.

IMHO, hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS will serve your demands. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate.

Happy with QHoster.com VPS hosting. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.