Thread: Looking for KVM hosting (reliable and stable)

Looking for KVM hosting (reliable and stable)

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    What can you say about OBHost.net KVM VPS hosting? Are they reliable?

Registered
    Hosting plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worthwhile.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
    OBHost.net is a very good hosting provider so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.

Registered
    ASVhost.com and libertyvps.net accounts are the best to have a deal with.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

After you sign up with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response. I'm very happy with them so far.

Registered
    Try accounts from legionbox.com and hosting.uk as their plans contain a lot of useful resources with high uptime and cheap prices. Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. I'm happy with Rockhoster.com KVM VPS hosting!
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

I can give QHoster.com KVM VPS hosting DOUBLE THUMBS UP!
    It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.

Registered
    ASVhost.com and libertyvps.net plans are worthwhile.
    The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.