Thread: Gaming equipment

Registered

Gaming equipment

Where to find good gaming equipment?

as for me I am going to buy a monitor, mouse and a new PC set on Ryzen 5000

Registered
    I actually never used it but as much as I know it is really good. I’m a constant pc user and I really love online MMO RPG games like the elder scrolls Skyrim online, World of Warcraft, and league of legends. I play at least 2 hours a day and when I have a free day I spend 80% of it just playing my favorite games. But lately, my monitor started to act strangely and I decided to buy a new gaming monitor. After some searching, I found a website 10roar.com that had reviews on the best gaming monitors. I read the reviews and ended up buying the best monitor and hopefully, it will arrive tomorrow.

Registered
    I don’t know where you stay so I can’t direct you to a store but there are websites all over the internet that you can purchase your gaming equipments. Besides, what additional stuffs do you need that can’t be found in a mall? I think it’s pretty easy to find these stuffs due to the growth in number of gamers. Like for me, I only play games from https://www.friv5online.com/crazy-games that’s why I don’t need these equipments. In fact, I don’t even have the time. We should learn to focus on life goals too.
    Last edited by BrandoWilson; 12-27-2021 at 07:39 PM.

Registered
    If you want to find good gloves to use when playing video games, there are a few things that you should look for and one or two things that you should avoid. Good gloves usually:
    - Are made of high quality materials (preferably leather)
    - Are very adjustable (straps, velcro)
    - Are nontextured (no gloves with dots or anything like that on the palms)
    - Fit your hands perfectly (not too tight, not too loose)
    - Are as thin as possible (so that they will not come between you and the controller)
    Gaming gloves that meet these criteria are few and far between. Some gloves actually come with grips on the palm, which can impede your grip on the controller. Some gloves also have textured surfaces to improve traction, but this will almost always reduce your precision in game (it's like playing with gloves-on gloves). Finally, some gloves are designed only to be worn on the left or right hand, which means that you are stuck with just gloves either way. You might have gloves that are too tight or gloves that are too loose - not comfortable at all. Therefore, it's usually best to make your own gloves (or buy gloves and sand down the textured surfaces). But gloves can get expensive, and gloves that you make yourself require a lot of time and effort. You can better find an good guide here:https://www.glovesguide.com/
    Last edited by Joyce23; 01-12-2022 at 04:25 AM.