Thread: Take big boxes with you when you travel!

Take big boxes with you when you travel!

I would like to visit Medicine Hat this summer to check out my house, and I would really like to do it at the same time when the planes over Keighley turn on and I can take part in the fun...... My question is, has anyone ever flown an airplane with them???
    I know that it would have to be created, as well as remove all traces of fuel. I have already seen posts on the Internet with guys who packed their planes to go to Florida or to other places where they had to fly to get there

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleeeniks View Post
    I would like to visit Medicine Hat this summer to check out my house, and I would really like to do it at the same time when the planes over Keighley turn on and I can take part in the fun...... My question is, has anyone ever flown an airplane with them???
    I know that it would have to be created, as well as remove all traces of fuel. I have already seen posts on the Internet with guys who packed their planes to go to Florida or to other places where they had to fly to get there
    hm, nice idea for traveling

Registered
    You know, Florida is a great vacation destination, but trust me, the Maldives is just amazing.
    It is effortless to get there by plane, but I advise you to leave it at home if you are by car. I recently flew there and am so glad that I could visit different places in the Maldives. I'm just a person who loves sunny countries, what can I do.
    Yes, of the minuses, many tourists can be noted, and the prices are slightly overpriced, but as for me, it's worth it.
    If you are planning to fly there, I advise you to check out the maldives honeymoon resort (if you are with a couple, of course).
    Ohh, the locals will arrange a wonderful wedding ceremony for you.