Thread: jollyworkshosting.com vs hosting.uk

Registered

jollyworkshosting.com vs hosting.uk

Which VPS is better to stick to - jollyworkshosting.com or hosting.uk?

I like jollyworkshosting.com solutions. They are exceedingly quick to respond to support issues, even from pre-sales stage.
    Their attitude is always unflappable and friendly - just what you need - and the value-for-money on their packages is unbeatable.

I was impressed and will definitely use hosting.uk if they are competitive on price.
    Signing up was easy. So far so good. Although not one of the best providers for cost per gigabyte provided, the reliability and services make it a good value.

I signed up with jollyworkshosting.com web host and everything went very smoothly. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

==>> https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Finally, I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is centohost.com web host with stable servers.
    My site has never encountered slow-down nor has it ever been offline without explanation...

Registered
    Try VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Registered
    I vote hosting.uk.
    I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.