Thread: Stable Server is required

Stable Server is required

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    I need stable server with 2000 gbs of space, 32 gbs of RAM and 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
    Cloudarion.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Registered
    I assume you can check out luxhosting.lu, hostingsource.com, rackspace.com.

I researched cloudarion.com for some time prior to signing up. They upgraded the quality of my server WITHOUT raising my prices! It's much faster!

Registered
    Start from https://www.qhoster.com/
    I'm certain there you will be able to find good amount of servers to chose from.

I would STRONGLY recommend cloudarion.com ssd vps to anyone that is setting up a website.
    You will make the right choice if you decide to host your site with them. 10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host.

Registered
    Servers from asvhost.com and hosting.uk are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

So far, I am extremely impressed with cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting. Exceptional service and value.
    There is nothing that counts more than decent support, they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.