Thread: Search for duplicate photos and much more

Search for duplicate photos and much more

I upgraded my one plus nord to Android 11 and the gallery app is running so slow when deleting a photo or updating content that I tried to delete, but the same thing happened

I want to simplify the search of dublicate photos, how can I do this?

Oh, after updating my phone, I am faced with the fact that my memory is clogged with my photos, especially duplicates twice as fast: (

Hello. Your problem is very familiar to me. I take pictures of myself every day for social networks. Despite the fact that I consider myself very photogenic, I have to shoot the same frame many times to make it perfect. So I will then have to delete about a thousand photos. Because of this, my phone is hanging terribly. My friend on Instagram advises using the Find Duplicate Photos app so that it immediately deletes blurry and duplicate photos. And by the way, the memory of my phone began to fill up strongly just after updating the phone. It has become extremely inconvenient, and now I can't take photos with the same zeal as before. I really don't like it

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Victordark View Post
    Hello. Your problem is very familiar to me. I take pictures of myself every day for social networks. Despite the fact that I consider myself very photogenic, I have to shoot the same frame many times to make it perfect. So I will then have to delete about a thousand photos. Because of this, my phone is hanging terribly. My friend on Instagram advises using the Find Duplicate Photos app so that it immediately deletes blurry and duplicate photos. And by the way, the memory of my phone began to fill up strongly just after updating the phone. It has become extremely inconvenient, and now I can't take photos with the same zeal as before. I really don't like it
    WE do a lot of web development on our computer and so we sit with a lot of duplicate images oftentimes renames as we design, im wondering if anybody knows of any software that can find duplicate images on a computer with different names and resolutions but basically render the same.

Registered
    Many applications are collected during the process of using the phone. There is no need for many of them. They just take up space. The more such unnecessary application, the worse it works. Therefore, you need to clean your phone from them. Btw, photography is my main hobby. I can take 20-30 pictures a day. It relaxes me from the daily problems. I even started to use aperfectspace.com last week. I do not have a lot of space on my phone. That is why I prefer to use SLR camera.

Registered
    Hosting and CDN https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-creat...aming-website: High-quality video streaming requires robust hosting and Content Delivery Network (CDN) services. Popular options include AWS, Azure, or specialized streaming platforms like Vimeo or Brightcove.
    Last edited by remarque; 10-01-2023 at 12:59 AM.