Thread: Do you use subscription managers

Registered

Do you use subscription managers

I've stumbled upun a subscription tracker inxy.com and signed up out of curiosity , decided why not to take a look at how much I spend on different subscriptions I use say per month. Turned out 3!! times more I thought OMG! And like a third of that I didn't even use. Saved me quite several grands and that's for free as I'vo only signed up to two-week free trail. Have anyone tried inxy to manage subscriptions? How do you track your subscriptions?

Registered
    I have seen at INXY they have 14 day free trial option. You should check and try that.

Registered
    A custom software development team https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-make-a-booking-app should have a high level of communication skills and be respectful of the work involved in the project. A good team member will be able to effectively communicate and respect their colleagues. The best custom software development teams also have a wide range of soft skills. It is important that the team members are communicative and respectful in order to produce a well-developed project. They should be able to solve any problems that arise with ease.
    Last edited by remarque; 02-21-2022 at 05:36 AM.