Thread: libertyvps.net vs hosting.uk

Registered

libertyvps.net vs hosting.uk

Which VPS should I try - from libertyvps.net or hosting.uk?

In the beginning with the time I've been hosting my sites with Libertyvps.net offshore hosting, I was wary of how about the use of online tech support, but I often receive a reply within 5-10 minutes, and never more than a day's response. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Registered
    Try VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

When we went to Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore VPS it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, a professional team they are!
    They're awesome and so extremely helpful to this stay-at-home-Mom who needs support. I want to make them all cookies!

Registered
    VPS plans from hostround.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

I appreciate Libertyvps.net quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.

When it comes to hosting I choose exclusively time-tested web hosts like Canspace.ca provider, for instance.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend netshop-isp.com.cy Cyprus offshore hosting to others.
    The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.