Thread: The best VPS to sign up with ...

Registered

The best VPS to sign up with ...

I plan to host a blog and two hosts are in my mind: QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com, so which plan is betetr to sign up with?

I switched to QHoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting after having enough of the downtime with my old host.
    Their support is excellent, quick and helpful. Never had a problem with the service.

Registered
    Both companies - QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com - are well-balanced and affordbale for the web masters with a tight budget.
    Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.
    QHoster.com experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Registered
    I'd draw your attention to deals from libertyvps.net and luxhosting.lu.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

Give my vote for QHoster.com hosting solutions. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

Registered
    ASVhost.com and luxhosting.lu plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

They had plenty of good reviews however, so I gave QHoster.com a go. I'm extremely happy I did, because for once they did not disappoint on their claims. Their hosting packages were cheap for what they offered, but more importantly, they were fast and reliable with no downtime, which is important for the sites I run.