Thread: Photos from the wedding

Registered

Photos from the wedding

My wedding photos turned out bad. Can I edit them to make them better somehow?

Registered
    You can find some people that can edit them

Registered
    Thank you for sharing the solution to this problem. I recently used wedding photo editing services, and when I got the photos, I couldn't open them. When I checked the other photos, I was getting the same error. I thought that the freelancer sends me a virus with the email with edited photos, but the problem was in my Windows settings. I followed your steps, and now I can open photo files on my computer. Thank you for helping, in other cases, I would start writing bad reviews to the freelancers that edited my photos for no reason.

Registered
    Thank you for sharing the solution to this problem. I recently used wedding photo editing services, and when I got the photos, I couldn't open them. When I checked the other photos, I was getting the same error. I thought that the freelancer sends me a virus with the email with edited photos, but the problem was in my Windows settings. I followed your steps, and now I can open photo files on my computer. Thank you for helping, in other cases, I would start writing bad reviews to the freelancers that edited my photos for no reason.