Thread: Weed strains

Registered

Weed strains

What weed strain is good for depression?

Registered
    I didn't know that marijuana helps with depression.

Registered
    There are so many weed strains, and they're good for different stuff. You need to know what's your issue, and what effect do you want to have before you smoke the strain you have.
    If you know all that it will be easy. You can also learn how to find good online weed stores like the MK Ultra strain. Btw, there is a great review about that store on the mail-order marijuana website. You can learn a lot of good stuff by reading their reviews. It's always good to know about the stuff you smoke.

Registered
    It's a pity that few people sell specifically soothing substances, because because of the large selection, I do not know what to buy.

Registered
    Suppose you've ever been to a marijuana store, whether it's medical or recreational. In that case, you know that there are usually ludicrous-sounding claims about every strain of marijuana that's in the store. One may be "ideal for anxiety," and the other is best suited for treating chronic pain. In many ways, this is probably nonsense. I sell and grow cannabis myself, so I know what I'm talking about. In my points, everything is different. One point specifically for one substance. The other one that the guys from https://parsl.co/dispensaries / - for others. Since I sell weeds, it is more correct than how others sell.