Thread: ACE loan

ACE loan

The resident plebeian is here. Question about the ACE loan:

My parents saved a 529 plan for me and said they were fully prepared to use it to pay off my ACE loan. I believe that the loan is somewhere around 8,5 thousand, but the academy says that they can get up to 17,5 thousand. My parents said they would pay 17.5. If we end up doing this, will it mean that almost nothing will be deducted from my withheld salary?

The other day I was talking to a midshipman, and I asked if any midshipman was releasing a good amount of money in his accounts, but she said that no one had it, even when I indicated in the case of a midshipman that I was paying 17.5 thousand rubles. If so much money is paid out, doesn't it make sense to save at least a few thousand dollars over four years of work?

Any tips or details would be great.

Registered
    For you as a young man it is very difficult to get a credit from a bank. You should not forget that banks place a great emphasis on your income and the ability to repay your money. The same fear you must have, always think before borrowing money, if you will be able to repay them. But permanently there is at least one solution to make a loan with good conditions for you. When I was young and needed a credit I used to https://www.yhdistalaina.com/lainoje...-saastopankki/ to find those banks that can lend me money, so I was safe with the loan made, but the bank also offered it to me without fear.
    Last edited by ZoeHillo; 08-02-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Registered
    You never have to lose faith in yourself, yes it is an enormously difficult process, but you will get money, especially for this noble purpose