Thread: VPS which I have to buy ...

Registered

VPS which I have to buy ...

VPS plans from jollyworkshosting.com and luxhosting.lu are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

I know jollyworkshosting.com has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.

Registered
    There are several good places you can check and chose the service to be used.
    I recommend you to have a look at kvchosting.net.

What's your hosting budget?

I host a couple of sites with hostnamaste.com on their KVM VPS account, and their support has been terrific.
    They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.

The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with jollyworkshosting.com solutions.
    A guy from their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and he also helped me with getting my cascading style sheets working. Many thanks.

Registered
    You can check the best SSD based services here
    https://www.kvchosting.net/cheapvpshosting.html

Give exmasters.com cheap VPS a try. Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.
    It can never be stressed highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

Nice VPS hosting solutions you can get at Zappie host provider.
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.