Thread: Mini Countryman PCP a chance for adoption/Car insurance for it

Mini Countryman PCP a chance for adoption/Car insurance for it

Hi guys, I'm new to the group and just wanted to check something out

I have put forward a financial proposal for a MINI for a brand new Countryman 0% financing, 4 years of monthly payments of £ 315, a deposit of £ 3,000 with a dealer discount of £ 2,500

I'm worried that this won't be accepted after they asked to look at my bank statements to check availability, I earn £ 1,200 a month, but I have a £ 150 overdraft that I sometimes use solely because I put 40-50% of my salary into my savings every month, so it looks bad, but I have a lot of money to pay for the car.
    How likely is it that they will come back and say that everything is fine?

mistake
    Last edited by Kleeeniks; 08-11-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Mistake
    Last edited by Kleeeniks; 08-11-2021 at 07:04 PM. Reason: How can i delete a post?

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleeeniks View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new to the group and just wanted to check something out

I have put forward a financial proposal for a MINI for a brand new Countryman 0% financing, 4 years of monthly payments of £ 315, a deposit of £ 3,000 with a dealer discount of £ 2,500

I'm worried that this won't be accepted after they asked to look at my bank statements to check availability, I earn £ 1,200 a month, but I have a £ 150 overdraft that I sometimes use solely because I put 40-50% of my salary into my savings every month, so it looks bad, but I have a lot of money to pay for the car.
    How likely is it that they will come back and say that everything is fine?

Hey, it's been a while now and I think you have found your solution already. so, how did it go and were you approved?

Registered
    First of all, I think the amount they're charging you is too much. I know to some people this is not much. But I don't buy the idea of paying over three hundred pounds monthly if your monthly income is 1200 pounds. If you do the maths, you're paying over 25 percent of your income to some insurance fools. Broooo, that's too much tbh. I don't know if many people do what you do, but it just doesn't make sense. So how do you even enjoy your salary, lol? It wasn't even long ago when I read an article from; https://www.moneyexpert.com/car-insu...car-insurance/ I found out that insurance companies allow customers to pay monthly. But I think another way to avoid this and get your contract approved is if you decide to start paying annually.