Thread: Best shared account to buy ...

Registered

Best shared account to buy ...

Comparing plans from jollyworkshosting.com and libertyvps.net, which shared plan would you buy and why?

I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at Hostmines.com cheap web hosting. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Registered
    Plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.

Registered
    I dont think anybody can give you a solid answer on where the best-shared hosting service is for your website in terms of a company, I can tell you however what to stay away from and that's host gator and especially go daddy. the bigger the company the weaker the shared hosting becomes I've found. However, you can always just take your website's DNS or web server's DNS and point it to Cloudflare that will mitigate a lot of the bad things about shared hosting.

Bluehost seems to have quite a good reputation.

libertyvps.net is offshore hosting provider, so make sure you aware of that. As for traditional services I would recommend you to have a look as well at hostingsource.com

==> try kvchosting.net and you will not regret a thing. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.

Registered
    As far as I know libertyvps.net provides offshore service. So that might be a tad more expensive because of that. But if you are looking for clasical solutions than it worth to have a look at luxhosting.lu.

I've had nothing but success when working with hostnamaste.com cheap shared hosting service.
    Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.

I can say that centohost.com is the first host I like. Now since my site never goes down my earnings almost increase 30% since I started using their service.