Thread: Right shared hosting provider ...

Registered

Right shared hosting provider ...

Is that libertyvps.net or jollyworkshosting.com? Which shared account is the best?

Totally impressed with Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting services. As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.

Registered
    Accounts from scalahosting.com and hostround.com can be quite suitable for you.
    All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

Everything is running well with Hostforweb.com shared hosting - I like the service, pricing, reliability, and features.
    Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!

Registered
    Quality shared plans are available from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
    I have received extremely efficient, reliable and friendly customer service each and every time. All staff members are 110% committed to finding the most appropriate solutions to your problems no matter the issue rating whether it ranges from a low to high priority job.

Well, hostmines.com cheap web hosting has historically been very good with support; I've always had a good rapport with the techs.
    Pro: great price, good support, lots of tutorials on the web. They offer one-step installs of many popular applications.

I've been using digitalserver.com.mx for more than a year and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
    I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.

Try also centohost.com web hosting. The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which are far beyond my expectation.