Thread: Looking for affordable reseller package

Looking for affordable reseller package

So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
    Requirements:
    less than 40/mo
    free whmcs preferably
    good support
    unlimited accounts or at least 30
    disk space - 150gb or more
    bandwidth - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
    relatively reputable
    Any info on Hostnamaste.com cheap reseller hosting solutions? Any discounts, reviews, comments?

Thanks

Registered
    The best reselling is available from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com.
    I have received extremely efficient, reliable and friendly customer service each and every time. All staff members are 110% committed to finding the most appropriate solutions to your problems no matter the issue rating whether it ranges from a low to high priority job.

I am happy using hostnamaste.com hosting. Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.

I have tried many hosting providers over the last few years. By far Hostnamaste.com has the best support.
    I was amazed at how fast their technical people reply to emails. And they're very helpful. They've even done a few things for free even though they technically are supposed to charge.

Overall it's a great deal.

As I trust hostnamaste.com that much and that I don't think a breakdown of their service can happen as their support and everything else has been very consistent during the duration of the period of time, I've been with these guys. Good features included into their Cheap Reseller Hosting deals. Recommended.

My site has been hosted with kvchosting.net for over a year now with only one instance of any downtime and that only for about half an hour.
    All in all, I highly recommend this web hosting provider. They offer a comprehensive FAQ database, and even forums for their customers to intermingle with one another, staff and moderators.