The Spanish tennis player, currently ranked 14th, had a fantastic 2016, winning the Grand Slam singles title at the French Open and the Wimbledon title the following year. When I look at this watch today, I can see the joy in it," she said. I see myself working hard to get what I want, I see myself becoming an independent woman, I see myself giving everything to make my dreams come true.

Rolex has been involved in tennis for over 40 years and has cemented its reputation in the sport by being the official timekeeper of all four Grand Slam tournaments, and in 2017 Rolex signed Replica Watches a new deal with the Australian Open to continue the partnership until 2027. As Replica rolex Watches UK one of the world's best-known watch brands, Rolex has a rich heritage and is also one of the most popular among tennis players, so we've teamed up with Bob's Watches to take a look at some of the Rolex watches that have graced the wrists of some of these great athletes.

Considered the number one ranked tennis player in France, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga turned professional in 2004 and won tournaments such as the Paris Masters in 2008 and the Canada Cup in 2014. Since wearing the Rolex Milgauss ref. 116400GV in yellow gold with a green dial and the Datejust II in white gold, Tsonga has been on a roll.