Thread: Keyword or keywords constructions ?

Keyword or keywords constructions ?

Hello,

I suppose this is a fun question but I've just creating a Link exchange texts and now scratching my head up-n-down of what type of keywords to use - single word or keyword constructions. An example: ("tim, jeam, beam" or "jeam beam, jeam beam for tim" ? ). What type of keywords you typycally use for link exchange ? Which one is better and why ? Thanks for suggestions !

Gimme Fries with that!
    myself I dont use the same word all the time.. I mix it up. For two reasons

#1 - Variety since not everyone is looking for the same thing
    #2 - It works for me on google. Diversity is never wrong.

So for example for my movie site. I will use things like "Movie Contests" "Movies Online" "Movie News", "indie movies" etc.

My aim is always top 10, since thats what brings me trafffic. If you doubt the theory you can always just start doing some googling

Just my 2 cents.

I heard keyword position at keyword's list is essential to be ranked on search engines for some keyword. What about your
    "Movie Contests" "Movies Online" "Movie News"

The first word on all keywords is "Movie". Will your page be ranked better for "Movie" or "Movie Contests" ?

and:

Do you use the same keywords for your META description and for "keywords list" you submit into link directories ?

Gimme Fries with that!
    i dont submit to link directories and dont use meta content on any of my pages. And Movie is a tough word to rank on period, so is not even part of my equation Plus people dont search for movie.. they search for specifics, so be specific.

If somebody is looking for Xmen 3 for example that is what they search for. Not "movie" http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...%3Aen&q=xmen+3 I never go after VERY general terms like "movies" "movie"

The reason the first word is movie is because that is the topic. It is only a few samples that popped into my head, I have thousands of keywords im ranked on.

well, emancipator, you have a nice ranking right there. Listen to the man, he knows what he is talking about.

Gimme Fries with that!
    just my opinion based on what worked for me Its hit and miss and ever changing. Now if only MSN would start unleashing their beta. I am #3 for Movie News out of 101 million sites.. that will send me some nice traffic