Thread: Cheap and reliable fully-managed VPS to buy

Registered

Cheap and reliable fully-managed VPS to buy

Where can I buy a reliableand cheap VPS plan from?
    Is that QHoster.com or Scalahosting.com?

Since I work on a Mac, exmasters.com was an obvious choice. Try their VPS hosting. The tech support is very friendly and they answer quickly. Greatly Recommended!

Registered
    Honestly, i haven't heard about any of the company so will suggest serverwala .com whose services i have used so far.
    high uptime, reliable, affordable plus great customer support.

Registered

Cheap and reliable fully-managed VPS to buy

Honestly, i haven't heard about any of the company so will suggest serverwala .com whose services i have used so far.
    high uptime, reliable, affordable plus great customer support.

There is no denying the fact that QHoster.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
    It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.

Registered
    VPS plans from luxhosting.lu and jollyworkshosting.comk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

I have been QHoster.com web hosting customer for many years.
    Cpanel-based hosting with a simple account interface, well worth the slight extra cost.
    Had one issue setting up an SSL account and they went the extra mile to resolve it to my satisfaction.

I'd recommend QHoster.com web hosting solutions to everyone! Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
    I have primarily used their support desk for help although I have contacted their tech support guy via MSN as well as calling them when I was not near a computer and they have always been very helpful.

I can add that hostingsource.com is fantastic! They manage their servers in such a way that shared hosting is NOT a problem.
    No one is allowed to compromise a server to the point where other customers would be affected. I applaud their support and especially Live chat.