Thread: Looking for reliable web hosting service

Looking for reliable web hosting service

I've found the host called QHoster.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
    I need 60 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Junior Registered
    Hey, i can suggest you really useful suggestion. It is reliable free domain and hosting for 1 year. More info you can find here: https://www.hostens.com/full-package/

Registered
    Accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.
    Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately.

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I have been with QHoster.com for the last 5 months and everything works really well. Recommended.
    I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions, my questions were answered very promptly.

I have used QHoster.com to host my small eCommerce site for several years.
    I have had excellent service and no problems. I would recommend them. My server and all my websites are always up and responsive.

Registered
    Web hosting from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Having looked at other Web Hosting Providers must say NetShop ISP pricing is impressed me and I decided to give them a try.
    I got really professional customer service, the support guys are responsive and always ready to explain everything I need to know.

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

Personally I'm satisfied with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting. Up-time has always been in the high 90s.
    It is a great hosting site for the basics for development - cpanel, PHP/MySQL, and plenty of space for cheap.
    The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.