Thread: Best VPS account to buy ...

Registered

Best VPS account to buy ...

Deals from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Give exmasters.com cheap VPS hosting a try. They are really the most friendly hosting provider I have ever worked with.
    Their team always ready to support by 24x7x365 - a great plus for them, highly recommended.

Registered
    Both the companies are good but choose the one who fulfils your business requirements at affordable rates with great customer support.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are full-featured and cheap.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Well, Hostforweb.com ssd web hosting is a top of my recommendation, features are unique and everything has been great.
    They are easy to work with. Customer support is available 24/7 - this makes them preferable. Basically, I created the account with a new domain ... as I usually do (so I'm sure nothing goes wrong ... as it's usually automated).

Registered
    QHoster.com and hostingsource.com VPS accounts can be right for you.
    No problems, no sweat, just easy.
    They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

As a new small business start-up, it's important to me to start fast, conserve cash and yet market as efficiently as I can.
    Hostingsource.com offered the most value for the services I was seeking. I am very glad I chose them as my web hosting service provider.

If you are thinking about switching, hostforweb.com is the host to go with.
    When I had some questions, their intellectually gifted support team always willing to help and explain me everything I needed – really skillful they are.

Registered
    VPS plans from hostingsource.com and integralhost.net are worth trying.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

Well, centohost.com is a good web host. The site took a couple of days to get working, but the people were lovely.
    The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.