Thread: Reliable offshore hosting for Online Pharmacy?

Reliable offshore hosting for Online Pharmacy?

Hi, Guys
    I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy. Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
    Do you think Hostplay.com offshore hosting is nice for my needs? Any info on this web host? Discounts ?
    Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Registered
    Attractive deals are available from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are full-featured and low cost.
    Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

Well, Hostplay.com offshore server hosting service is amazing, I must say. The control panel is intuitive and powerful.
    The service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

I have had almost 100% uptime and they give you nice features for no cost.
    The Staff of Hostplay.com has always provided stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.
    Also, good pricing for their DMCA ignored hosting deals.

Registered
    Would be better to ask this question to professional team web developers https://mlsdev.com. Software development is a methodology for the development of software systems that solve specific problems. Software development involves the systematic development of software from a generic idea to a working program or software product.
    Last edited by remarque; 03-29-2021 at 11:01 PM.

I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes.
    The Libertyvps.net offshore hosting tech customer support is always very helpful and replying extremely fast.