Thread: Trustworthy web hosting suggestions ?

Trustworthy web hosting suggestions ?

Hi,

I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.

2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.

3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.

4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.

5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on Hostforweb.com web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Hostforweb.com is very helpful whether it was online or over the phone. Not much to complain about.
    I appreciate the excellent service you provided for the subject issue. The reply was prompt and solved within 2 hours.

I highly recommend Greenwebpage.com web hosting to anyone. The use of the control panel is a pleasure to use.
    And after contacting support, they reboot the server to reactivate my host. From beginners to advanced users, they do a great job of giving you the tools you need for your website.

Registered
    Plans from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com are worth trying.
    Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.

Registered
    Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are really good to have a deal with.
    Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I now have some nice websites thanks to the help digitalserver.com.mx has provided me with
    The prices are great and we have never had any downtime. If you are a newbie to hosting your new site, you are in great hands there