Thread: Hosting Providers with good tech support?

Hosting Providers with good tech support?

Hi

I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
    Any info on ipage.com , reliablehost.com , QHoster.com and Cloudarion.com hosting providers?
    Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

Give my vote for cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting. Server locations: USA, Russia, Switzerland and Germany.
    Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and integralhost.net are good host with excellent support.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

I think QHoster.com is awesome they get back to me fast and they answer all my questions!
    Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Registered
    VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be right for you.
    They are very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.

I've been with Tzulo.com hosting for over 6 months, hosting 3 websites on a single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are the best I could find - lots of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. a pleasure to use.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

As per my knowledge, I have interacted 4-5 times with cloudarion.com provider whenever I need any technical support.
    They always are patient and listen to me and gave the most appropriate or precise answer. And make my stuff easier. Thanks, Cheers!

Registered
    Normally all the tech providers promise to provide good tech support on their websites so before falling into their trap check their customer reviews.

Registered
    Hey

I'll suggest serverwala. com for quality services available at affordable rates.