Thread: How Long Does It Take to Create a Website & Live it on Server?

Registered

Post How Long Does It Take to Create a Website & Live it on Server?

There is an ongoing debate as to how long does it take to create a website. There are those who say that a person can learn how to build a website in a day and be up and running with a brand-new website the next day. These people are usually well-meaning, and the best person for the job would be one who has at least some programming or web development experience. However, the old saying that

building a boat takes a long time does not ring true with many boat builders.

Web developers make and create hundreds of different websites every day. Many of these websites are used by businesses, and there are others that make money for the web developer. Learning how to build a website can be very complicated if you are not familiar with how websites are made and how the process of developing a new website works.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/how-long-...-it-on-server/

Registered
    With my experience, there are many factors that determine the length of a web design project. The first obviously being how much of a plan you and your client have from the get-go and the second the scope of the functionalities in the development of the website. Then revision rounds will also take time but what. What programming language you are using will also affect development time and the number of developers or web designers you dedicate to this task. I've found that takes the longest is getting content together especially from the client's side. It's not a question you can give a straight answer to. I have had web design projects take a day and some well over a year.