Thread: How to learn to play Valorant?

How to learn to play Valorant?

For all newcomers to Valorant, I will have little tips to help you learn to play better.

Practice before matches
    Do not rush to start searching for the game - during the battles you will have almost no time to study the geometry of the environment, it will take too many deaths and defeats. Instead, create a custom game and start a match alone to calmly explore each map and prepare for real battles.

Share money with the team and feel free to ask for guns
    The success of the team at Valorant primarily depends on communication already at the procurement stage before the start of the rounds. In the store you can buy charges for abilities, armor and weapons - there is not always enough money for it. In this case, in the same menu, you can request a weapon - when you press the button, the allies will see what you want to buy and will be able to pay for you.

It is important to pay attention to such requests, because after several successful rounds where you survived or made several kills, you will have several thousand extra credits in your pocket, which are better to help your allies.

Not all weapons are created equal
    Similar to the established meta in CS: GO, Valorant players have already found some of the most effective guns for different play styles. The most popular assault rifles are Vandal and Phantom - if you want the most versatile and convenient weapon, you should take them: the former deals more damage per hit, the latter has a more gentle recoil.

Customize your scope
    The most important setting in Valorant is associated with this interface element. The player can choose not only the color and appearance of the cursor, but also customize its individual elements, including their transparency and thickness.

Registered
    Of course this is conflicting advice. I would like to increase the rank in Valorant as quickly as possible and feel confident in the game. Who will have other, more effective advice?

I agree with the previous commentator. To be honest, these tips do not work well in practice and it takes a lot of time to upgrade your account. Personally, I advise you not to waste time and use the z3ddota.com valorant service. I liked the rapid increase in the rank, which I personally indicated on the site. This is the most effective and inexpensive in all respects.

Valorant one of my favorite game!

Junior Registered
    Any tips about other games? I play Counter-Strike, also trade in-game stuff here, so if you're looking for a place to get rid of some karambit lore minimal wear, you're welcome.