Thread: Best shared account to sign up with

Registered

Best shared account to sign up with

Whcih shared plan is betetr to sign up with - either rockhoster.com or host4half.com?

Well, rockhoster.com hosting was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.
    It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

I have been with rockhoster.com for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
    I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.

Highly recommended A+++

I like Tzulo.com pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.
    They have never failed to deliver...even having a live person answer the phone on a weekend within minutes...who then had 2 tech support fix my issue within 45 minutes!

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

You can consider these reliable web hosts: Liquidweb.com , Hostforweb.com and Centohost.com - They will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

Registered
    Accounts from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Registered
    Well, serverwala .com hosting was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.
    It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

Registered

best shared account to sign up with

Well, serverwala .com hosting was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.

Registered
    Plans from rockhoster.com and host4.biz (SENXFJ) are worth trying.
    They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.