Thread: Best dedicated server to buy ...

Registered

Best dedicated server to buy ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which is that?

A place to host any kind of web site... Good job! My experience with kvchosting.net web host is great!
    They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.

Registered
    Well kvchosting.net as well as legionbox.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..

Give my vote for kvchosting.net website hosting solutions. Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

Registered
    I vote for legionbox.com.
    Summary:
    - Great customer service
    - Outstanding up-time
    - Economical pricing
    - Highly recommended.

For about 10 months now we have had our whm/cpanel dedicated with kvchosting.net provider. Everything works well.
    Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good here as well.

Registered
    try servers frpom time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
    Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

So far we have had great experience with kvchosting.net SSD dedicated hosting. I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

I've noticed that kvchosting.net offers a 100% uptime SLA on power, cooling, and network operation for true enterprise grade availability.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.