Thread: Server in EU

Registered

Server in EU

Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and brixly.uk, which plan should I have a deal with as I am going to host a heavy web site with?

What’s your hosting budget?

The value for money with exmasters.com EU server hosting is very good.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Registered
    I vote for hostsailor.com
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
    Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

I strongly believe QHoster.com will serve your demands. It is a great hosting provider!
    They deliver a quality service, with all most 100% up time, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!

XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
    Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.

Registered
    Servers from hosting.uk and finaltek.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

I recommended hostnamaste.com Cheap Dedicated Server deals to all my clients! They are very quick to respond to help desk tickets!!
    I had a problem after updating a script on the site and they were able to restore the site from a backup very quickly!!!

Why not give 3v-host.com a try?
    Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
    The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing.

Can also add that cloudarion.com rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service. I recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.

Registered
    I will highly recommend Serverwala. com for 24/7 customers support, 100%uptime, enterprise grade resources, top notch performance and much more.