Thread: What is seo and sem in digital marketing..?

Registered

What is seo and sem in digital marketing..?

Hello friends,

What is seo and sem in digital marketing..?

Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines.

Search engine marketing is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages primarily through paid advertising.

Registered
    Hi Friends,

The main difference is that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is focused on optimizing a website in order to get traffic from organic search results.
    On the other hand, the goal of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is to get traffic and visibility from both organic and paid search.

Registered
    Hi Friends,

SEO is that SEM is a paid strategy and SEO is an organic strategy. Like most things in the search industry, the definitions related to search marketing have evolved . Some marketers may consider SEM to be an umbrella term that includes both paid and organic strategies.

Junior Registered
    Everybody thinks that seo and sem are the same, but there are some differences. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is concentrated on optimizing a website in order to get traffic from organic search results, but the goal of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is to get traffic and visibility from both organic and paid search. I opt more for seo, because I found it more effective for my site. But I work with a company (https://mtpremium.net/) which is responsible for the maintenance of my site, because I don't have time to take care of it.
    Last edited by JulieA1; 02-11-2021 at 11:33 AM.