Thread: I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

So I looked at managed WP hosting, thinking a 'cloud' option may let the site grow to 500 members or so & weather traffic spikes - and then I can move it to something more permanent. So I'm really not sure which way to go - and perhaps it's because I don't understand hosting that well. A distributed grid sounds cool, but does it work in practice? Is eventually getting a dedicated server unavoidable? What the hell do sites that have a lot of members and traffic do?

What can you say about Libertyvps.net web hosting?
    All advice will be appreciated - I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

Registered
    Well deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

Very good host. Very pleased that I stumbled on to Libertyvps.net offshore host.
    Not only is their hardware awesome, but they also respond instantly to questions and support issues.
    Try getting a response from the big hosting providers...lol. That's why I chose them.

Registered
    Well libertyvps.net is not only company to sign up with and brixly.uk is also worth trying as plans are full-featured.
    I consider them to be top notch in their support. Most willing to lend a hand and not waiting days for responses.

I am very happy to say that when I needed Libertyvps.net help, they were there.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at Libertyvps.net has continued to be top-notch and simply AWESOME.
    When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.

I definitely would recommend hostmines.com hosting to any friends of mine.
    They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).

Registered
    I will recommend Servrwala .com as i am using the services of this company from last 2 years.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Registered

I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

I will recommend Servrwala .com as i am using the services of this company from last 2 years.