Thread: VPS Hosting Provider is Required

VPS Hosting Provider is Required

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
    What I'm looking for:
    1) support multiple domains
    2) good with wordpress
    3) suports Cpanel
    4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
    I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only think I have picked out is my domain name.
    What are your views on cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting solutions? Reliable or not?

thx for your help

Registered
    If you are interested in getting a quality VPS, have a look at plans from https://operavps.com/linux-vps/.
    My experience with this host has been excellent. I started with no experience and thanks to the knowledge base can manage my sites without problems. The technical service is just amazing.
    Last edited by Shindo; 11-18-2020 at 02:32 AM.

As a first-time web builder, back in college, cloudarion.com was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24-hour support and diversity of services.
    It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in. Every service person was helpful and knowledgeable.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are worthy.
    I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

I do believe cloudarion.com is good provider. But they have mostly server locations in Europe. So if you need good SSD service in USA I would recommend you checking: kvchosting.net.

Registered
    ASVhost.net and owned-networks.net accounts are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our websites need. Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

Registered
    Legionbox.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are decent and reliable enough to sign up with.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.