Thread: Need hosting that is fast for Switzerland as well?

Need hosting that is fast for Switzerland as well?

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Switzerland.
    Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
    What are your views on cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting? Reliable or not? Alternatives?

Registered
    Try VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.

I and a friend decided to go in on a VPS and we chose cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting in Germany and Switzerland.
    The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.

Registered
    VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and finaltek.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Registered
    Deals from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are really right for having a deal with due to their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.

I have no hesitation to recommend cloudarion.com hosting. It has been totally amazing, and understanding with all my questions and hosting needs.
    I started with a basic SSDVPS hosting plan, then moved on to a dedicated server, without any problems. Billing is also very nice.

Registered
    Shared plans from libertyvps.net and host4half.com are worth your attention.
    I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

I am satisfied with cloudarion.com customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel.
    I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less than one hour. Great job

I have nothing but praise for Libertyvps.net bitcoin web hosting! Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
    Uptime and reliability have been outstanding. I almost can't believe I'm getting service like this for such a low monthly cost.