Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: In total, how much have you made from AWS?

Website Developer
    Interesting how this thread goes from making money with AWS to sueing people
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

LOL..

I need to check this .. my case was tricky.

Summarising : we won a judgement in default at northampton, she applied to have it set aside (said she'd never received documentation). At the same time she moved proceedings to her local court. We attended and tried to fight the set-aside. Lost that (giving her time to file a defence). She never filed a defence within the given time limit. We applied for another judgement in default. Won it. Came to a settlement with her solicitor and collected

SO she did move proceedings... But it might have been to do with the set aside. I'm still fairly sure the defendant has the right to move it to a court close to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray
    GTech, I agree with Chromate, your sites are fantastic, clean and stylish. The best I have seen.

Nintendo hire this guy and retire!
    Nice. With his site, unless you've seen AWS sites before, you have no idea it's an Amazon site!!!! Mine are UGLY compaired to his!!!!

As for retirement, I did that last Thursday! The geology lab I worked at for almost 10 years moved and now I do this full time. Right now I'm not even doing anything with AWS sites or affiliate programs, instead I'm updating, er resurrecting *gasp* content sites I stoped updating two years ago, some Nintendo sites!! Amazingly these video game sites are still my #1 source for AdSense earnings, 1/6th the pageviews, but over half the earnings, hence the updating them again, since I got an extra 40 hours a week to look at a computer screen, and one site's #5 and 6 in Google out of 17,000,000!!

As for AWS earnings, since June 1st 2003 I've made $20,015.73. With around $1-2,000 not being from the AWS script, but from content sites. Last quarter was just $1170.12, and for the year, $6,339.46 plus $7,637.05 from selling the mod_rewite hack that crashed my earnings!! grrrrrrr.....

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    Geez it's interesting that you can say grrrr at the same thing you're selling. Up the price.