Thread: dedicated hosting service - any good?

dedicated hosting service - any good?

Do you know anything about bullten.com dedicated hosting services?
    Their web hosting services? Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Registered
    Use dedicated servers from hosting.uk and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth trying.
    Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

When I contact their support, Bullten.com answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap..
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

Registered
    The best dedicated servers are available form hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    They are generous with the space and bandwidth at very relaxing prices.

I can express the point that Bullten.com is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them. They have no setup and hidden fees. The activated my account in 10 minuted faster purchase. Bottom line: Fantastic customer service, I've stayed with them mostly for that, as well as their overall convenience features and useability.

Registered
    Servers from asvhost.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.

I got all I desired and even more. SSD Cloud proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.
    I can only hope that this host won’t change their high-level services, but to continue to increase their quality. My sites are in good hands and I want to recommend this web host.

Take a look at Hostnamaste.com hybrid smart servers deals. A very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
    Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.
    Last edited by MorStone; 12-21-2020 at 12:36 AM.

Registered
    Try serverwala. com for great technical support and prices

Registered
    Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.