Thread: Do you like Counter-Strike?

Do you like Counter-Strike?

I recently came across a presentation by Valve technical artist Bronwen Grimes in which she talked about how a small CSGO team created a gaming economy by introducing weapons skins. She explained in detail how players evaluated items and what Valve learned while working on them. The first part of the talk focuses on the technical aspects of skin creation, while in the second part Bronwen discusses the attitude of the players and the formation of the CSGO economy. She even said that before the implementation of the coloring of weapons, the team seriously considered the introduction of customization of items.
    Is it profitable to get skins?

Skins is your way to winning the game

Registered
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Play is not just a game. This is a game that brings both emotions and profit.
    Pistols, assault rifles, shotguns and rifles from cases have their value, on which the price depends on the trading floor. The principle is the following - the less often the object gets into cases and the better its quality, the higher the price.
    All these skins players get on certain terms. About current how to get csgo skins for free you can explore in the article
    If you are lucky, you will even be able to get one or two skins for free each month and sell them on trading platforms such as SkinCashier, for real money or cryptocurrency.

Junior Registered
    nope
    i don’t like it really

Junior Registered
    nope
    i dont like it really

i like this game too