Thread: shared web hosting services ?

shared web hosting services ?

My hosting requirements are: Linux: 20 gbs of HD, 500 gbs of bandwidth
    Do you know anything about swissns.ch shared web hosting services ? Any discounts?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Registered
    Plans from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are full-featured and low cost.
    They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

Registered
    Accounts from hosting.uk and eyhost.biz are resourceful enough to have a deal with.
    24/7 phone/chat/email support based, the tech support people usually go above and beyond what they should have to for the amount they charge.

I have many web sites hosted at several providers swissns.ch is one of the best. I also like their Cyber Cloud Protect solutions.
    After you sign up with them, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.

Registered
    Services from hosting.uk are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use swissns.ch shared hosting.
    Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory.