Thread: Help required in choosing a nice toy for my kid

Help required in choosing a nice toy for my kid

I require help. need to consult with experienced members regarding my choice.
    I browsed the web and found a web shop rckane.cz - with many solutions.
    What is better? Model: DJI - Mavic Mini or model: DJI - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
    Any comments please?

For your kid recommend you to choose Drone n Base 2.0 offered by rckane.cz - it is a drone for flying inside objects and was created for the game. From a stand-alone game with augmented reality full of laser shots and explosions to thrilling races over control and rescue points, all inside the living room. Multiplayer mode will make every party an unforgettable experience and will keep you entertained for hours.

Recommend you to choose QUADROCOPTER ALPHA 110 RTF MODE 1 (S5012M1.RTF) offered by rckane.cz e-store.
    Alpha 110 is made of a strong, yet flexible, impact-resistant material. All components are thus well protected. Therefore, the small Alpha is perfectly suitable for beginners or as a training mini-helicopter for experienced pilots , who can easily switch to "ACRO" mode and can use the full power of this machine. Speed ​​and control are already set at the factory so that it can be removed from the box and fly.