Thread: VPS to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, which plan is better to sign up with and why?

I am really happy to have found Rockhoster.com web hosting service. I have not been with the hosting provider long, but I am extremely impressed so far.

Registered
    Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and inxy.com.
    They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

Registered
    You know KVChosting.net and QHoster.com plans can be the best options for you.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at warez-host.com Offshore VPS deals. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.

Our website design and hosting experience has been wonderful since switching to Rockhoster.com hosting account.
    Uptime in my experience is 100%. Finally found a host that really takes care of its clients.

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Nice VPS hosting deals offered by HostingSource.com , Liquidweb.com and Cloudarion.com providers.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.