Thread: any good cloud web hosting services ?

any good cloud web hosting services ?

I would like to get cloud web hosting. Linux. need over 50-70 gbs of disk space
    Do you know anything about Hostyd cloud web hosting services ?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I do recommend to everyone this host, we love hostyd web host.
    When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session.

Registered
    QHoster.com and owned-networks.net cloud hosting is beyond praise.
    They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Give HostYD web host a try. They're really helpful and they value their customer.. They do not farm out telephone support overseas, you can get a knowledgeable rep on the line for real-time chat or very responsive email support. And great prices too. Highly recommended.

Registered
    It seems to me shared plans from owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com will be the best options for you, the OP.
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I think that it will be reasonable for your requests.

The support team have been super fast responding to my tickets.
    Actually I am amazed every time because it is so fast and also because the response exactly the answer I need to resolve my issue.
    If you're looking for a dependable host for uptime and support look no further than HostYD hosting, a 5 star web host!

I have seen so many answers, and if you still didn't choose one suitable for you, I will advise you to try https://www.clearscale.com/services/cloud-migration. I am sure that from all of the options given up you will be able to choose the one suitable for you as we have all different preferences and you have to search continuously to find something you are ready to use daily. I am sure that it is hard to try all of the options, but I think you must try it because it was the way I found my favorite. You will never know how good your service works until you try everything you feel like, so I guess good luck with your discovery.

Registered
    Services from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

Junior Registered
    You can use this one https://www.cloud4u.com/cloud-hosting/cloud-server/. I changed my hosting after I lost some of my files, they also offered a"disaster recovery", which was pretty useful. Hope it'll be helpful.