Thread: How to reduce my website Spam Score?

Junior Registered

How to reduce my website Spam Score?

How to reduce my website Spam Score?
    GS1 india coding solution provider | Falsified medicines directive serialisation | Unique identifier for serialization | Pharmaceutical Serialization Compliance

Hi friends,
    Spam score: It represents the percentage of similar features that are found/banned by Google. A page with a high spam score is not good in Google’s eyes. A page with less spam score will affect your website to increase your ranking position.

How to reduce the spam score:
    The only thing you have to do is, You need to disavow all the spam links from your website and focus on quality links that are relevant to your niche. irrelevant links will harm your website and you may lose your ranking on SERP.

The average spam score should be less than 5% is better. Through Google Search Console you can remove all your spam links from your website.

Hi,

To reduce your spam score, you first need to identify some toxic links and get rid of them. I suggest you install moz bar addon on your chrome tab. Access each link pointing to your site. At the top of your screen, moz will show you the spam score of each website. The websites increasing your spam score are the ones with high moz spam score.

You can get rid of these links by either contacting the various webmasters to take down those spammy links.

Or you build more non spammy links. I suggest you build backlinks on sites with spam score less than 4%. That way your moz spam score will drastically reduce as you build more healthy links.

Registered
    There is only way to reduce spam score by removing shady/spam links and get quality backlinks for your website.

Spam Score represents the percentage of sites with similar features we've found to be penalized or banned by Google. A high Spam Score for your site, or a site you're looking at, doesn't mean this site is spammy. It's a sign that you should do some more investigation into the quality and relevance of this site.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI