Thread: Cheap and reliable server to sign up with ...

Registered

Cheap and reliable server to sign up with ...

Servers from ASVhost.com and QHoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Registered
    I'd recommend you to use servers from reliable hosts like - kvchosting.net and hostround.com.
    Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

Personally I consider these web hosts to be reliable: Cloudarion.com and Thaihosting.asia - The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Discounts for all QHoster hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33 - Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle).
    Their Customer Support was very helpful and responsive. I like this host and my experience dealing with them is great.

SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).
    Impressed with QHoster.com hosting deals and the features. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. ( autoinstall of CMS packages, Forums etc. ) and it's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.
    QHoster.com service has been great, and the customer service is what sets them apart from hosts I've used in the past.